Our Bookmarks: March 10 -14, 2014
It’s been 4 years and a month since we last shared the links we’ve bookmarked on our blog. So here’s a round-up of the valuable resources we’ve come across this week:
- What prompts people to read instead of scan (Nielsen Norman Group)
- Using proto-personas for executive alignment (UX Magazine)
- Knowing when and how to make UI changes that matter is critical for UX management and resource planning (UX Matters)
- User Experience is Not Just Design, It’s the Key to Innovation and Growth (Brian Solis)
- Adaptive Path share their knowledge and insights on mapping experiences (Measuring Experiences)
- Tips for structuring better brainstorming sessions (Inspire UX)
- Three questions not to ask when interviewing users (UIE)
- Pragmatic advice on hiring and keeping things simple for start-ups (Usability Counts)
- An excerpt from Dan Saffer’s book, Microinteractions: Designing with Details (UIE)
- Video: The future of mobile networks, 5G (Ericsson’s UX Lab)
Sign-up for our email newsletter to get our round-up of links delivered straight to your inbox.
If you’d like to discuss any of these resources in greater detail please feel free to get in touch.