Job description: Practice Coordinator (part-time)
Job title: Practice Coordinator
Type of role: Part-time (20-24 hours per week)
Salary: £16,000 – £24,000 + per annum/pro-rata (dependent on experience).
About Border Crossing UX
Border Crossing UX is a small user experience design consultancy based in Edinburgh. We create environments and processes that help organisations think progressively and solve business challenges. For over 10 years, our approach has helped companies profit from technology and changes in human behaviour.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for supporting the management team with their day-to-day activities as well as ensuring all key internal/external activities are scheduled and completed on-time.
- Ensure the office is managed effectively including managing budgets and all office policies and procedures
- Manage correspondence and resolve issues with existing office suppliers
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings and travel arrangements for the management team for both internal and external projects
- Support the management team actively account manage existing clients
- Contribute to the short-listing, selection and co-ordination of suppliers
- Financial administration
- Support sales and business development research activities
- Prepare agendas, document internal/external meeting notes and workshop outputs
- Prepare reports for the management team
- Contribute to ensuring all internal and external deliverables are quality assured
- Identify opportunities to standardise processes and achieve greater efficiencies.
Essential knowledge, skills & experience
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer literacy skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience of scheduling projects and/or resources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
Desirable knowledge, skills & experience
- Experience of coordinating teams
- Experience of managing projects/scheduling resources in a micro-business/consultancy practice
- Experience of using online accounting, sales and scheduling tools.
Job description published: 8th August 2018
Application deadline: 16th January 2019
Interviews: TBC – January/February 2019
Start date: negotiable.
How to apply
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Detail the following information within your email:
- What skills will you bring to this role?
- Why you want to work at Border Crossing UX?
- What you wish to achieve?
Border Crossing UX is an equal opportunities employer.