Job description: Marketing Assistant
Job title: Marketing assistant
Type of role: Part-time (20-24 hours per week)
Salary: £16,000 – £22,000 per annum/pro-rata (dependent on experience).
About Border Crossing UX
Border Crossing UX is a small user experience design consultancy based in Edinburgh. We create environments and processes that help organisations think progressively and solve business challenges. For over 10 years, our approach has helped companies profit from technology and changes in human behaviour.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for maintaining our key customer-facing touch points as well as implementing specific marketing tactics and campaigns defined by the management team.
Maintain and identify opportunities to improve the website:
- Develop and publish hygiene content
- Develop and publish added value content
- Monitor rankings, SEO and website analytics
- Report on performance
- Optimise rankings and SEO.
Maintain and identify opportunities to improve social media touch points:
- Develop and share on-brand content
- Respond and amplify all relevant inbound contact
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities to build our network
- Report on social media touch point performance
- Nurture and develop relationships with leads.
Develop and publish content/campaigns:
- Collaborate with the team to plan and schedule campaigns
- Conduct research and present findings for cross-channel marketing content
- Develop cross-channel marketing content and collateral
- Implement and report on campaigns.
Contribute to the design branded assets and merchandising:
- Manage the production processes for all branded assets and merchandising
- Contribute to the development of brochures and case studies
- Develop and maintain an on-brand and rights-free image and icon library.
Contribute to the development of talks, events & seminars
- Support the design and development of in-house events and seminars
- Contribute to the development of content and collateral required
- Manage external event communications, logistics and requirements
- Identify relevant event and speaking opportunities
- Log leads and ensure all post-event activities are scheduled and completed
- Secure relevant event and speaking opportunities.
Assist with client-work:
- Contribute to ensuring all internal and external deliverables are quality assured
- Provide support at workshops
- Capture and develop post-project marketing content, e.g. testimonials, case studies
- Monitor the news, industry press/blogs and social media to highlight resources that are likely to be of interest and value to the business and our clients.
- Maintain directories and professional memberships
- Update and maintain our contacts database
- Time track your work
- Manage your calendar and task list
- Contribute to other administrative tasks
- Contribute to the development of internal/external meeting agendas
- Contribute to the internal and external meeting notes and workshop outputs.
Essential knowledge, skills & experience
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer literacy skills (espc. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of digital communication and social media
- Ability to work as part of a team but also be confident working on solo projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Desirable knowledge, skills & experience
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Experience of working in a marketing role
- Educated in a marketing related discipline
- Experience of using social media accounts and/or platforms
- Experience of using content management systems
- Experience of design tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of capturing and editing images/video content.
Job description published: Wednesday 8th August 2018
Application deadline: 28th December 2018
Interviews: TBC – January 2019
Start date: negotiable.
How to apply
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Detail the following information within your email:
- What skills will you bring to this role?
- Why you want to work at Border Crossing UX?
- What you wish to achieve?
- What would your measurements of success be/targets would you set yourself?
Border Crossing UX is an equal opportunities employer.